Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Bring on the candy here I come..!

l
Pat a cake, Pat a cake,
baker's manBake me a cake as fast as you can;
Pat it and prick it and mark is with a 'B',
And put it in the oven for baby and me.
i
We hade a really nice time yester day me, my lillsiss and mum, we had Italian, the food was excellent! I’ve bin working all day, but got stuck on a detail and needed a change of scenery. I went out for a coffee and bought some new cartridges for my printer. When I sat in the coffeehouse I got some new ideas…and they where brilliant if I may say so my self, haven’t tested them on anyone else yet, but I’m going to run them by Bigsiss tomorrow and see if she agrees with me. Tonight is my movie/telly night and it’s about time to get into my pj and crawl to the sofa.

No comments: