Wednesday, April 4, 2007

The conversation was and is private


My absolutely favourite chatting pal is my niece Mie, she is only four. The little darling speaks two Languages and is now learning Chinese, wish I could say that she takes after me. But I have to give cred where cred is do. So here is a shout out to Bella and Marw! Mie is an excellent speller with a great sense of humour.
She lives on the other side of the world in another time zone. I have to get up very early to have a chat with her, it’s so worth it!!! We only meet in RL a few times a year. I miss Mie every day so this makes it a little bit easier. Mie and I have a lot of common interests in life like Hello Kitty, Baby Milo, Peko, Bearbrick and all other kind of stuff that’s pink.
i

i
On another subject: Todays lunch

This is my lunch today, it’s take away cannelloni with chicken. It looks like its take away from the seventies. But it was delicious…yummy…yummy…..I now have a happy………tummy!

No comments: