Saturday, April 14, 2007

One of those days

That’s my day and that isn’t bad, frankly I think it pretty darn great.
I babysat my two nieces today and they have the flu so we stayed in bed and watched the telly all day. We woke up at lunch time and had pancakes, since the where ill and couldn’t go outside we had an indoor pick nick on the living room floor, and then we fell asleep again.

Oh dear Me!
I almost forgot that Biggsiss had a party today on the other side of the world.
I attended the party via the web, despite the fact that they didn’t send me a written invitation. I think it’s quite bad-mannered of them not to let me decide for my self if I would like to attend the party or not. I really hope this will not occur again or I’ll have to tell Mummy, and she would probably be very disappointed with how you handled the whole situation.
Shame on you Bigsiss, shame on you
……....................................................................................................Love you!

No comments: