Thursday, January 24, 2008

Random thoughts...

…about me I applying to a Design Team and making it thru to the second round. It feels good. The journey probably ends now but I am happy that I tried. Not that I don’t care if I get to be on the DT or not. If I said that I would be lying. Of course I would love too be or I wouldn’t have applied.I have seen the work of several of the others that have applied and trust me they are EXCELLENT crafters, so the chances I have to make it is to put it moderately SLIM.But that is okay. The thing that feels so good about all of this is that I put myself out there and wasn’t afraid of being rejected. And that is a really good feeling.


GOOD LUCK to you all that have put your selves out there whether it’s applying to a DT or something else. (Like everybody reads my blog, but if anyone does GOOD LUCK to you!!!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!!!

Barbie said...

COngrats!!! Thats awesome =)