Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Random thoughts...

Ohhh crappy pictures taken on a crappy day....well isn’t that pleasant....

...about how some days aren’t meant to be spent in the company of others! I thank them for trying... really do...
I instead of getting up today should have pulled the duvet over my head and gotten right back to sleep! What a crappy day! Not even Bob aka Mr Moustache, my mum, Jean or Miss H could cheer me up.
The only good thing with being in a bad mode is that it makes me work twice as hard :). So I got a lot done today and that is good. Then when the evening finally came I was so insanely bored with being in a bad mode I foolishly thought that doing the dishes would give me some well needed “enjoyment”. While doing the dishes I listened to my old confidant Nina Simone. I had it on so loud that it made all the other “noises” disappear. Happy, happy joy, joy sometimes I really love that the walls around me are as thick as the walls off a fortress (did I made any sense in that sentence? I think not).

When one of my (many) fave songs came on, I just left the sink and started scraping the lyrics of it. I really love that song.....”Let it be me” could she be more brilliant(?).
Anyhoooo I have this old deck of cards that I got from an “old friend” once. That old deck means a lot to me silly enough. I have it laying on my desk and when I get that “old feeling” of needing to scrap something small, but that feels really important. I pick a card that hopefully and in some way will describe what I am feeling and thinking of at the moment. I left some of the original pattern showing on the back of the card. Don’t really know why but I think it is because I don’t ever want to forget where the card came from (any sense here? Ahhhh it sounded great in my head and I actually do understand what I mean....I think).

I woke up in an extremely bad mode, and I will go to sleep in an even worse one........”Tomorrow is another day” and I will hopefully do the rest of the dishes (it is only a few coffee cups mum!) filled with happiness and joy.........happy, happy joy, joy!!!


Over and out...

No comments: