Monday, October 27, 2008

Random thoughts...

Update: My LO was put in the OLW "Imagine" slide show, YAY!!!!! Thank you 2 the girls on the OLW-DT!!!!
I used this weeks OLW word "Imagine" for my inspo. Love the OLW challenges!
1
...about how I know I look totally insane in the pictures on this layout! What can I say to my defence more than I had a “crazy woman on a bad hair and too little sleep day” day!!! I wasn’t sure at first if I should post this LO with these pics or not since I totally look like a nutcase in all of them. But I refuse to let my vanity get the best of me......maybe this is a bad idea and I will regret this for ever, ever and evah.
Anyhoooo this is my layout for week #94 over at Color Combos Galore. I received my weekly colour combo e-mail from Janet and once again with a really hard combo to scrap. I love getting the CCG e-mail every week and you know I really love a challenge. At first this combo was a bit of an “Easter combo” to me. Think it is the green and yellowish thingy that makes it such an “Easter combo”. Colours are funny in that way, how different combinations automatically make you think of certain things. I like how this combo turned out on my LO and mostly because of the pop that the coal and the titanium white made in combo with the electric lime and goldenrod.


FYI
I did brush my hair before I went out of the comfort(zone) of my home:)


If you want to take part in this weeks challenge go here
Color Combos Galore,Color Combo #94.
Over and out

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful layout for OLW :)

Patty Tanúz said...

Beautiful Lo and Beautiful Blog! Kisses from México!

sylv said...

I have been a lurker on your blog for a long time now. I don't know why I never commented because I always ohhh and ahhh over your creations. I really like your style!

Lynn said...

Gorgeous layout for OLW! Love it!