Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Random thoughts...

...about my LO for week #103 over at CCG, it is a picture from our cookie party aka “cookiecakesicescreamcandygaloreohrama .
Don’t know why, but I went all digi on this one. I used Scrapblog, witch is quite fun and super easy to use (except today when I had a real big (insert really bad word) problem while trying to publish it on-line). Scrapblog really comes in handy when I get one of my digicravings :) (is that a word?).

Anyhoooo this is the fab 4 captured on the yearly x-mas cookie party. The name of the party says it all. It is all about cookies, cakes, ice scream and all kinds of sweet stuff. The funny thing is that none of the kids are as “cookie crazy” as us grownups so after a while they start asking for fruits. Yes we have fruit on the cookie party but only because the fab 4 are to young to understand the full fabulousness of the totally unhealthy and yet so lovely “cookiecakesicescreamcandygaloreohrama”. But one day they to will see the light........but in the meanwhile we give them fruit if the ask for it.
And if you want to take part in this weeks challenge go here;
Color Combos Galore.

Serously what am I on about....
Over and out

1 comment:

alittlebitofscrap said...

Fruit! Please.. bring on the cakes and cookies! I hope you have a fabulous New Year! :)