Friday, April 27, 2007

ABC's



ABCDEFG
HIJKLMNOP
QRS, TUV WXY and Z
l
Now I know my ABC’s
Next time won’t you sing with me
l
Okay, kids, it’s next time!
Okay, kids, it’s next time!
l
Hey kids, let’s do it backwards! (Okay!)
l
ZYXWVUT
SRQPONMLK JIH,
GFE DCBA
Now I know my ZYX’s
l
Next time let’s all walk to Texas.

l

I got me an e-mail today from Jean and she listed all the words that where misspelled on the blog, boy was my face red!
l
l
I spent the workday in front of the computer. And then I realised that I hade to rush to the bank. I almost didn’t make it. I needed to clear my head after the bank so I took a long walk in the sunshine and had a Popsicle. My mum invited me, my lillsiss and family for dinner.
It’s really nice when mums home, not only for the food. But I must admit that she’s a great cook and I love her cooking.



No comments: