Thursday, April 26, 2007

Got me some smurfs today!

http://www.schtroumpf.com/home-en

Sounds way kinkier than it is.
Chatted with Mie and Bigsiss in the morning. And then I took a few hours of from work in the afternoon to meet my friend Delly, we hade coffee at one of my favourite places where they have the mother of all cinnamon rolls. We later meet up with U for some shopping, I bought two small Abena striped Marimekko bags, a red one for my self and brown one for me? I also bought one thingamajig that I will put in my present pile.
You never know I may get it for my birthday. They really know how to shop U and Delly.
My mum is finally coming back to night from her holiday in Africa. I’m going to pick her up at the airport with my lillsill, the only thing that scares me is that the “baby” is driving and it will be way past her bedtime. Love ya sleepy head.

Back to the smurfs I got me some! OK they where a gift from Delly for my toy collection, but I think it sounds funnier when I say it like that. Thanx a lot sweet little Delly.

No comments: