Wednesday, April 25, 2007

A good day

A picture from my kitchen.
l
The meeting with the designer went well. She nowadays live in the countryside but we hade the meeting at her city overnight apartment. We sat in the arty kitchen of her lovely apartment. OMG this place is so great, it looks like its strait out of a spread in an interior design magazine. She was very pleased with the result of the pattern that I have been working on for her. I haven’t felt so liberated and happy with my self in ages. She gave me some more work that has to be finished on Tuesday at the latest, that’s ok by me.
After the meeting I was on an excellent mood. Called my lillsiss and we made up plans to meet up after work. Then I called her husband and he was on his way to pick up the kids,
we decided that I should meet him at Alli and Ed’s kindergarten.
Then we went to a restaurant and had burgers for dinner. After the dinner we stopped at a playground to play and then Ed took a few steeps. Way to go Ed! We walk to their apartment in the lovely evening sun.
l
Yada yada yada SHE LOVED IT, LO LO LO LO LOVED IT!

No comments: