Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Christmas is just round the corner…

The journaling reads: “I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind.Some come from ahead and some come from behind.But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see.Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!”
I had a quit serious side as a kid, as you might have guessed by looking at the picture. 1
1

Update: Monday, November 26, 2007
Too late :( or too early it depends on how you look at it.
I see it as too early :)
I have removed the free journaling spots the are now going to be in a great kit from the new kit club The Dozens, if you haven’t seen their kits head over and take a look, The Dozens is a really hip, funky and fun new scrapbooking kit club, I really love their concept.

Are you still here? Go, go there, go, go, go over there….bye, hope you like it.

http://avocadoishyummythings.typepad.com/thedozens/
1
1
Update: Tuesday, December 4
Thank you to the team’s on Scrapmojo and OLW for making my “Full of determination” a favourite. Thank you!!!
http://www.scrapmojo.blogspot.com/
http://onelittleword.typepad.com/
1

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

serios or not. I still love you

Lillsisslill said...

You are the best mom ever!!! Thank you for always looking in on my blog.
I am not going to tell you I wrote this :)

And now on a more serious note
LOVE you right back♥♥♥

Anonymous said...

luv this layout-- I'm ganna pm you on SIS.

Scrappermania said...

Beautiful layout!

Je@net said...

What a beautiful layout!!!

Anonymous said...

Just love...♥