Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Random thoughts...

...I am supposed to “organize” my home and “stuff “ today. But it is so tiresome. I did the laundry yesterday and lots of it, and then at a week moment while picking up the laundry I was feeling like a “real house wife” and then I went overboard and decided that I will organize my home tomorrow and that tomorrow is today. But that is just not me…
1
Note to self: Don’t pick up the laundry just leave it (that is a kind of cleaning). Because if you do you never know where your mind might go…

3 comments:

china59 said...

You know what ? Just forget about the laundry all together ! Just make them awesome los of yours !

alittlebitofscrap said...

No worries, it will eventually get done :) The tag is cute.

Sonia said...

L*O*V*E THAT TAG! Ain't it the truth.