Sunday, May 11, 2008

Better late than never...


My layout for this weeks Color Combos Galore. The fab colours this week was : slate blue, taupe gray, seafoam green and fire engine red and our Guest Designer this week was......... The fantastic Cindy Liebel!!! Color Combos Galore .

1


My NSD layouts



1) My interpretation of the challenge. Trust me I am a big dreamer but if and when I keep it real... I just want to live in the now. TFL BTW I picked a picture that is supposed to look like I am dreaming and thinking.....no ANTM here, Tyra & Co would probably slap me and send me home:) I am blessed in life but not in my face making skills IYKWIM:) Journaling reads; What would I do in my dream day....If I am real and think of what I have my life is quite alright the way it is. I have a family and friends that I love and that loves me and that I can share all my good and bad times with, I have a home...messy at the moment but still a home. In some ways I have it all. The only thing is that I work 24 – 7. I love what I do and I love that I have the opportunity to do it. I wonder what would happen if I just stopped doing it, even if only for a day. Would I still be happy, would I still be evolving, would I be content with life, most importantly would I still be me? I dreamt of this life since I was a child and I don’t won’t to stop the life that I am currently living and if I did, and took a day of and live the life of my dreams I would probably just sleep the whole day away. My dream at the moment is to sleep, and sleep, and sleep...





Happy me mad the catwalk with this one :) or I should say sweet, sweet Rebecca Ertel aka SISter rertel picked this one for the cat walk:) And I won the random drawing for her " dream day challenge"!!! Yah!!!


2) Back in the day (metrochic's rainbow madness NSD challenge!!!) Madness is what it looks like!!! Me and my bigsiss way back in the day I gave my self an extra challenge and that was to scrap, snap and upload as fast as I could This is the worst picture of an LO EVER!!! Yay 38 minutes! Oh and the glue on the stars wasent quite readdy so they moved...yay 38 min Happy NSD!!! BTW I am the silly looking one with the pink...

3) Joy

4) This is a picture of me when I was six years old. I look pretty much the same I just part my hair on the right side instead of the middle. And I still love me a striped sweater with a matching slipover. :) You inspire me to be the higher me. Journaling reads; At six all I wanted to be when I grew up was an artist. I wanted to listen to music, eat lots of candy, watch TV all night, draw and paint. I guess I am living my childhood dream. Note To Self. You are me and I am you, You are a big and important part of me that I don’t ever want to forget. The me I am today thank you for making me complete.

1

This is it for now. Will post pictures from this past week with what I, mum and Ed where up to later.


Over and out
xoxo
Lillsiss

No comments: