Monday, May 12, 2008

Random thoughts...

...about how I was working from home today. After working really, really hard, I found myself incredibly bored for a sec. The work that I was doing was extremely mundane and one of those things that just has to be done but aren’t creative or exiting at all. It was late in the day and I hadn’t stopped for lunch so I took a late lunch break and Skyped/called my bigsiss and my lillsiss that is visiting her on the other side of the world. We talked for a while mostly about what lillsiss had bought today on her shopping spree. Among other things she had bought a super-cute-pink-princess-fancy-dress-party dress. And then I had a brilliant idea. I told them to “talk amongst them self’s” and I ran to the other room and put on my pale blue oh so pretty princess dress. The dress is insane, it looks exactly like the type of dress a standing on a cupcake with wings and gold slippers wearing princess would wear. Not one of those real life boring princesses but a fairy one. I have never worn this dress before and it felt quite good having it on. So after we hang up and I had to go back to work (at home mind you) I kept it on. I just had to take some pictures of the silly old lady...

1
Life is as fun as you make it...right:)

Over and out

Lillsisslill
1
p.s
Wearing the dress worked, the work didn’t seem as mundane as it did before. I actually had fun doing it since the whole “scenario” was so incredibly stupid that I really enjoyed it.
d.s

" Always live the life of your dreams". My layout for this weeks Color Combos Galore challenge #71

Journaling along the edge reads; I dreamt about it, I visualized it, I believed in it, and now I will create it...

Go to Color Combos Galore for the super fab combo. It is one of my all time faves!!!

1 comment:

McMGrad89 said...

I saw you on Scrapblog. I am also on SIStv. I completely understand the fairy princess dress. I probably would have done the same thing. I look forward to seeing you LOs on SIStv and Scrapblog. (MommyVictory)