Sunday, June 22, 2008

Random thoughts.....

...about how today is my birthday. And about what a year it has been (since my last birthday:). It’s been really good, it’s been really bad....but it was the first year in my life of doing exactly what the heck I wanted!!! Did I mention that it’s my birthday? Anyhow I loved it! Not all of it, but to be really honest I loved most of it.

It was also my first whole year without a father. Just wish he was here seeing that I did take his advice, and did exactly what I wanted with my life. Or “Old man” I should say I am getting there. You would have been proud of me....I didn’t give up and I kept true to myself. I must admit I did some things you probably wouldn’t approve of ....but I am just in the beginning of my journey you see. So it nor I is completely perfect yet:) and I know you would say -it’s okay “Little” .
Did I mention that it’s my birthday? Today I am going to have a small party at my bigsiss house (since it happens to be my birthday). Did I or did I not mention that it is my birthday today? Anyhow it’s going to be a really small party since I don’t really like having b-day parties. I didn’t have any as a kid (or maybe one or two) mostly because I like to have my b-day cake in peace and quiet and eat as much as I like. Love going to other peoples parties and having their b-day cake though...is that a bad thing?
I really love having a birthday, don’t know why and I don’t care if I get any gifts...or maybe I would be upset if I didn’t get any: I don’t know. But I do know I am the easiest person to give a b-day gift to (this I have been told gazillion times so it must be true). It doesn’t matter what it is I always get all teary eyed and thankful. I better stop writing I am starting to ramble...


Just realized I don’t have to blog about the year past since it is all here anyway....or maybe not all of it, the rest is in my “Top secret mini albums” and I wasn’t much of a blogger in the beginning. And most of you reading talk to me on a daily basis anyway.
I am not saying that I am super fab blogger now but I do post more...


I’m old ya’ll and I like it!!!

Over and out

In my end is my beginning...


1 comment:

McMGrad89 said...

Happy Happy Birthday from Texas to you!

<3
MommyVictory (Annemarie)