...about how it might have made me sick just by looking at it. But that didn’t stop me from eating it since I knew it was going to be ooooooohhhh soooooo goooood!!!! And it was! :)
Recipe of the day; is it a sandwich or a cardiac arrest waiting to happen, you be the judge :)
- Ciabatta (the bread has to be white! Rye or any kinds of fib-health crap could kill you. Trust me on this matter).
- Butter (in large amounts, slightly melted so that it really goes into every “nook” of the bread).
- English orange breakfast marmalade (bitter and yes oh so sweet, and not in a cute way).
- Cheddar cheese (pre-sliced and ready for sandwiches in an instant, no time wasted. Me likie).
- Smoked ham (make sure the slices of ham are incredibly thin and salty, I added some extra salt on mine just for the heck of it).
Served with a steaming cup of hot coffee and topped off with a chocolate bar for dessert. That’s all the ingredients required to make the start of your day a happy one:)
Over and out!