Monday, August 18, 2008

Random thoughts...

...about my family and the DT LO I made for week #85 over at; Color Combos Galore. On this LO I used pictures taken two weeks ago at my mums house. Not all of the “family “ is in the picture:) It is not easy to get us all to be at one place at the same time. And getting us to be in the same city or country or even better yet on the same continent, can and is a really big deal. Something I found funny and that made me happy about this LO and the pictures I used on it is that I didn’t see at first that my dad was in one of the pictures :) in the picture on the top right hanging behind my bigsiss and miss H is the portrait that I painted of my dad for his funeral.


If you want to take part in this weeks CCG, go
here for the exact colours for this weeks challenge and please don’t forget to post your work on the CCG blog. Might be some praise in it for you :)

BTW I know I am the worst at updating my blog. Sorry I will better myself.....or not, we will only have to wait and see:)
Over and out and have a great week ya’ll!!!



2 comments:

Ann(i)e Hafermann said...

you have been crating some really fabulous layouts!!!!
so happy you have been getting some shouts outs for them!!!
xoxo
annie

Unknown said...

great family photo, everyone together, that is so nice!!