Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Random thoughts...

...about my LO for week #87 at Color Combos Galore. I used pictures from a "few" days ago of Alli and Ed making art at the kitchen table :). I just love these pictures! They look so happy and proud of what they are making. I was super impressed of how incredibly serious and extremely concentrated they where while working on the “ART”. Ed made a “dude with hair” and Alli made the roses on the pictures (can you believe it?) I showed her how to make them and she snapped up the technique at once and just kept on making them. And she made the perfectly I must ad.

If you want to take part in this weeks challenge go here; CCG #87

Have a great week!!!

An urgent message to YOU my dear, dear friend :)

“The magic power and strength to fight and endure has always been there within you. Now it is time to let it go and do its magic”.

Disease, diagnose, sickness, illness, smilness what the *F* it is called!!! You are not alone in this and you don’t have to be afraid. And when you do feel afraid I will be there holding you :)
I will be there all the way, holding your hand while we kick this s**t in the a** and we will be wearing the cutest shoes evah while doing it!!!

I’m always here for you and I LOVE YOU!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE U 2

Angelica Turner said...

Gorgeous layout.

Unknown said...

LOVE THIS! what you do with the colors every week is fantastic!