Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Random thoughts...

Ooooops one of the 2’s fell of while I was taking the picture. It is supposed to be
“from time 2 time” . Think I will leave it like this since no one is perfect :)
...about how "little I did know" when I made this LO for week#91. I had the intent to blogg something in the line of how I tend to think way to much. But today I realized that I didn’t think “the issue” thru before I acted on my “initial thoughts”. Well, well this post doesn’t make much sense, they hardly ever do ....I just wish that my mind was totally blank at the moment....

It all makes me think of Oprah and her “live your best life”. Don’t really know what she mean when she says that but I do know this, this is not it.....I am in a bad mood, a really, really bad mood!


Enough about me if you want to take part in this weeks super fab combo go here; Color Combos Galore


Have a great one. Wish me luck so that I might wakeup in a splendid mood tomorrow.




Over and out

FYI

It is not all bad:)

2 comments:

Rieni said...

I love this lay out, and thanks for visiting my blog. I know it is in dutch, but I did added a translation tool in it this morning. So put you lanquage into the google translation tool, and you can read my blog. It is a bit of a blurry english but always better than dutch.

Rieni

McMGrad89 said...

Well, I am going to give you something to think about....YOU'VE BEEN TAGGED. Come on over to my blog to see what it's all about.

BTW, I love this layout just as much as all the others you have done. I love seeing what you have to do.

MommyVictory