Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Random thoughts...

...about my LO for week #108 over at CCG, Yay us!!! Me and my Bigsiss (I know Bigsis). When the pictures where taken we where trying to smile in the same way, but at the same time we where trying to annoy each other by making different faces....lame? Oh yes indeed. We always do and have done stuff like this, and it amuses us greatly. We always laugh hard while doing stuff like this and our family, friends and people we don’t even know think we are crazy. Seriously what am I trying to say? Anyhooooo the journaling reads; I don’t know who, if it was you or me that started this, but there must be a million silly pictures of us just like this :)Love you!!! :)


If you want to take part in this weeks challenge go here; Color Combos Galore


Over and out

No comments: