Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Random thoughts...

1
1
1
1
1
Woooohoooo!!!
This place that I call my "www home" (Actually I don’t but it sounded kid of cool right now.....or not what ever the news is great:))
was featured in the latest Carnival at C
raft Critique
If you want 2 see more amazing work in the name of LOVE go here; craftcritique



..................................................................................
♥♥
Happy Valentine's day!!!
1
This one is for you mum!!! Thank you for everything :)
Love you!!!

This one is for you Miss H! Thank you for being the
outstanding friend that you are! Love ya!!!
1
1

I am working on the cards for the rest of you! You know who you are :)
Ya'll take care!
Over and out
(for now)
/ Love Lillsisslill

.......................................................................................

...about love or should I say about me looking like a sourpuss? :) This is my LO for week #109 over at CCG. The picture of me just makes me laugh....I look like the worlds biggest sourpuss. I have used this picture before but I wanted to use it again on this one and put a new meaning to it (IYKWIM). The answer to the question is; yes he is and yes he will be my valentine. We are making plans for the weekend just as I type (hello I’m a woman and I can multitask). Sometimes I wonder how he can stand all my “temper tantrums” (in my defence I am not the only one that has a temper:)) LOL! I guess it is some of my charm (?) Anyhooooo I wanted to make a LOVE LO with this weeks combo since it was so much pink and the Feb 14th is coming up :)


LOL!!! Look at my face...... it is like “will you?.......................will you????!!!”.......what a sourpuss!

Have a great week and weekend!!!

Over and out


Love
/L

If you want to take part in this weeks challenge go here; Color Combos Galore

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for that lovely picture. I love you too. Mum