Thursday, September 20, 2007

The title says it all

(a message to my family, skip the second song if you want, It goes over to What a wonderful world)

He really is!!! Oh I really love this picture of DJ. He is just the sweetest boy in the universe. Look at that little mouth he is sooooo cute!!! DJ looks a lot like my dad. My dad really loved DJ and it made him so happy that he was named after him. I really miss my dad.
1

1
1
The colors of the rainbow so pretty in the sky
Are also on the faces of people going by
I see friends shaking hands saying how do you do
They're really saying I love you...
1
1
1

3 comments:

Scrapdragons said...

beautiful!!

Laura

Mandy Ford Art & Illustration said...

He is just adorable and that is a beautiful page!

RiNNE said...

that l.o. and your son are so adorable!